Miller’s Furniture Corona Virus (COVID-19) Response
At Miller’s Furniture, we are taking the following precautions to prevent the spread of the virus:
- We regularly disinfect high traffic areas of the store including door handles, desktops, and restrooms.
- Employees and sales associates are washing their hands regularly and between customer interactions.
- We are temporarily refraining from handshakes and hugs.
- We will adhere to all state, local, and national government recommendations. At this time, since we are not a large gathering area, we are remaining open.
- We will not allow any sick employee to be on the premises.
- If you are sick, we ask that you please do not come into our showroom but contact us via phone or email.
- Our delivery staff is taking precautions by sanitizing their hands before and after each delivery. If anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your delivery.